Thursday, December 3, 2009

So I am just sitting here at work waiting for the time to go by so I can go home and see my family but it just is not going by fast enough so I thought I would do something to make it go a little bit faster. I have just been thinking lately about how my life has changed since Colten has been here. It's for the better so no worries. He is starting to act like his dad more and more every day. He is saying dad now and everytime I try to get him to say mom he says dad. It's totally not fair. I am the one who takes care of him. Chet feeds him once in awhile and gave him a couple of baths while I was sick but other than that I do it all. It is just totally not fair. He is such a daddys boy. He is sure cute though. If he keeps acting like Chet I am in trouble. Can you imagine having two Chet's around. If so let me know!!

Anyways, we had a pretty good Thanksgiving. We were at my mom and dads house so it was pretty fun. This Christmas we will be at Chets parents and his whole family will be there. It should be pretty fun. Colten has a cousin he will meet for the first time and from the pictures she is so adorable so I can't wait to meet her as well. Well better be going. Sorry I can't put any pictures on this time. Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment